Mobile Massage Sydney Remedial Massage Sydney Active Release Techniques Sydney
Dip RM, Cert ART, Cert Dry Needling
I’m Garry Luke. I work in the health and wellness industry and I specialise in remedial massage.
I’m known for helping people get out of pain fast. I'm great at helping active people overcome and prevent injuries and I also work effectively with chronic pain.
I have been lucky enough to do a lot of work with top sporting teams including those from the NRL, AFL and national cricket. In 2010 I was honoured to be asked to write a new course for the NSW School of Massage, as part of their very successful Diploma of Remedial Massage. This year long course which I now teach extends knowledge of anatomy and physiology for massage therapists and gives them a wider range of tools to treat injuries.
Because of my commitment to integrated therapies, I also work closely with leading Sydney Physiotherapists and Chiropractors.
Through my years as a health care provider I have recognised 3 fundamental problems that people face when it comes to musculoskeletal health:
1. they are in pain
2. they have tried lots of things
3. they can’t find the solution
I have found that my combination of diagnostic abilities and the range of massage techniques I have at my disposal means I have a very high success rate in bringing relief and restoring health. Just some of the specialities I draw on are ART (active release techniques), dry needling, deep tissue and trigger point therapies. I also have deep expertise in stretching and strengthening partly as a result of my background in Yoga. My experience is that this kind of diversity is rare, but it’s really necessary for success.
As a massage trainer and teacher I am passionate about educating and inspiring Remedial massage therapists to provide a systematic treatment of injuries. My big passion in remedial massage is to have it become a recognised primary treatment for soft tissue injuries.
As a passionate health care provider I believe there has never been a better time for people to take control of their health and well being.
When people are in control of their health they can live a happier and more stress free life and world full of happy and relaxed people is a world I want to live in.
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Active Release Techniques
- Myofascial Dry Needling
- Onsen Technique
- Stretching and Strengthening advice
- Postural Assessment
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Muscle Energy Techniques, PNF stretching
- Working with leading NRL, AFL and cricket teams
- Being chosen to develop and teach the advanced remedial massage course as part of the diploma of remedial massage for the NSW school of massage.
- 8 years experience delivering quality massage
- associated with leading physiotherapists and chiropractors
- treating 1000's of satisfied clients.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate 4 Massage
- Full body certified Active Release Techniques Provider
- Myofascial Dry Needling Accredited Provider
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching (3 Year course)
- Onsen Technique
Garry is passionate about health and well being and is always upgrading his skills and learning.
Some recent courses include:
- Onsen Technique Level 1 2013
- ART lower body 2013
- Ben Benjamin Orthopedic Massage techniques for the neck 2013
- Joseph Muscolino Joint Mobilisation Course 2012
- ART Spine 2012
- Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains Body reading 101 course 2011
- Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains Pelvis Master Class 2011
- Thomas Myers Fascial Fitness 2011
- ART Lower body 2011
- Myofascial Dry Needling 2010
- ATMS Neck and shoulder course 2009